How to Register for the December 5 Course in Dedham:
1. Have your FEMA SID number and password. You must have a FEMA SID number before you can apply for the
- If you need a FEMA SID number, go to: https://cdp.dhs.gov/FEMASID and click Register for FEMA SID
or click Forgot FEMA SID?if you have forgotten your FEMA SID.
- Registering for a FEMA SID number does not register you for this class. You must apply for the class separately.
2. Click this link to apply for the class: Click Here to Apply.
- Enter your FEMA SID and password.
- A CDP Training Registration System (TRS) application for 18N-0323 HSEP will open.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click the "Review and Submit Application Now" button.
Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital
signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password.
(If you have trouble with the link, go to https://cdp.dhs.gov/students and enter 18N-0323 HSEP in the
"Have a Promo Code?" box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears here to
3. If you encounter any errors, please do not attempt to bypass or skip through them. Please document the
error with as many details as possible and/or screen shots (print screen) and submit to
FEMASIDHELP@cdpemail.dhs.gov so the error can be documented and addressed by the development team.
Once the error has been reported, then proceed.